- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
- READY IN
- In a large bowl, combine the tomato, cucumber, red onion, and basil. Just before serving, toss with balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing, and season with salt and pepper.
Follow us, like us, share us. We are Sweet Basil Farm & Gardens on Facebook. Look for us on Pinterest, Youtube, Instagram, Google+ and Twitter. We are a local Middle Georgia producer of farm fresh fruits and vegetables and members of the American Poultry Association, licensed by the Georgia Dept. of Agriculture as Poultry Dealers and Brokers, and a proud member of the Georgia Grown program, a division of the Georgia Dept. of Agriculture. We also breed, sell and ship poultry, pet pigs, bearded irises and much more. We have an 80 acre working farm, with great emphasis on all natural gardening and livestock management practices. An 1840’s general store is situated on our property, and serves as our on-site farmer’s market. We have a large vegetable and herb garden, fruit orchards and more. Conveniently located off of Interstate 75 near the Johnstonville Rd exit (#193). We are six miles west, located in Barnesville, Lamar County, Georgia.
Recipe post by Tisha Johnson Matthews, of Sweet Basil Farm & Gardens. Photo credits to all recipes.com. Special thanks to J. David Matthews, of Barnesville, Georgia for support and patience with all that I try and test.