Skip to content
Try the Tangelos in your basket this week for this delicious recipe! Want a basket? Order your Market Basket now!
How to make it
- Chop unpeeled tangelo then discard core and seeds.
- Place in a blender and process for 30 seconds.
- Add raisins, chopped carrots, eggs, milk and oil then process until well mixed but not smooth.
- Combine biscuit baking mix, 1-1/2 cup sugar and wheat germ.
- Stir in the tangerine mixture and mix until just moistened.
- Fill greased muffin tins two-thirds full.
- Combine 1/2 cup sugar, flour and cinnamon in small bowl then cut in butter until crumbly.
- Add chopped nuts and mix well then sprinkle over muffins.
- Bake at 400 for 15 minutes then cool on wire racks.