- ¼ c steel cut oats
- ½ c milk – fat free
- ⅓ c plain yogurt – low fat
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter – natural (or whatever is left in jar)
- ¼ banana – sliced
- ½ apple – cored and diced
- In an almost-empty peanut butter jar or another resealable glass jar, combine all ingredients except banana and apples.
- Seal jar and refrigerate overnight.
- Top with banana slices and diced apple in the morning.
Enjoy! Isaiah 58:11
Order your Market Basket now!Live in the Metro Atlanta area, Middle Georgia and Macon area? Visit our website to see what we offer in your area! http://www.sweetbasilfarms.com.
Share the SWEET-ness. We are Sweet Basil Farm & Gardens on Facebook. Look for us on Pinterest, Youtube, Instagram, Google+ and Twitter. Sweet Basil Farms is an 80 acre working farm, consisting of large vegetable, fruit and herb gardens, fruit orchards and livestock. We put great emphasis on natural gardening and livestock management practices. We are members of Georgia Grown and the American Poultry Association. We also breed, sell and ship poultry, pet pigs, bearded irises and so much more. An 1840’s general store is located on our property, and serves as our on-site farmer’s market, and where Farmer’s Market To You (FMTY) began!
This recipe blog post is by Tisha Johnson Matthews, of Sweet Basil Farm & Gardens. Special thanks to J. David Matthews, of Barnesville, Georgia for support and patience with all that I try and test. To see the original recipe, or to find more healthy and delicious recipes, visit The Lemon Bowl.