- 2 yellow squash, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups green beans
- 1 1/2 cups halved cherry tomatoes or chopped up tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- Cook and stir squash and green beans in a nonstick skillet over medium heat until slightly softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir tomatoes, lemon juice, parsley, coriander, salt, and black pepper into squash mixture; cook and stir until tomatoes have softened, 5 to 10 minutes.
Enjoy! Isaiah 45:18
Order your Market Basket now!Live in the Metro Atlanta area, Middle Georgia and Macon area? Visit our website to see what we offer in your area! http://www.sweetbasilfarms.com.
Share the SWEET-ness. Like and follow us! We are Sweet Basil Farm & Gardens on Facebook. Look for us on Pinterest, Youtube, Instagram, Google+ and Twitter. Sweet Basil Farms is an 80 acre working farm, consisting of large vegetable, fruit and herb gardens, fruit orchards and livestock. We put great emphasis on natural gardening and livestock management practices. We are members of Georgia Grown and the American Poultry Association. We also breed, sell and ship poultry, pet pigs, bearded irises and so much more. An 1840’s general store is located on our property, and serves as our on-site farmer’s market, and where Farmer’s Markehttps://wordpress.com/post/sweetbasilfarm.wordpress.comt To You (FMTY) began!
This recipe created by Tisha Johnson Matthews, of Sweet Basil Farm & Gardens. Special thanks to J. David Matthews, of Barnesville, Georgia for support and patience with all that I try and test. To see the original recipe, or to find more healthy and delicious recipes, subscribe to our blog and follow us on Social Media.